20/12/2015

Polar Tropics






Whilst on a trip to see what's happening in London's art world, I had to dress up warm to face the blistering British weather. So what did I choose? None other than this mega-fluffy Topshop coat, which makes central heating feel like the freezer section in Sainsbury's due to its heat-inducing layers.

I wore it with a new Topshop dress which is probably "too summery" but I love it! Funky jewellery and comfy Docs finish this look and get me on my way to galleries in a flash.

Words: Sophie
Photography: Tara Noor
Model: Sophie

8 comments :

  1. love the print of your dress! Which galleries did you go to?

    Aida
    x

    This Kid Is Alright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I went to the Royal Academy, the Waddinton Gallery, Tate Britain, and Newport Street Gallery x

      Delete
  2. I love your dress Sophie! You are welcome to JOIN Coco et La vie en rose FASHION LINK UP or just stop by and share some love :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check it out x

      Delete
  3. Your dress is so cute! But I loooove your jacket, it looks so cosy and snug! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that coat! It looks super cosy, lovely outfit X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...