22/10/2015

Teal Tassles









What would you do if you saw the most beautiful unique jacket in the world, but only had a few pennies left? You'd buy it of course! Well I would. Especially if it's this green fringed suede masterpiece.

I came across this holy jacket in one of my favourite vintage stores Urban Fox, which has served me well in recent years, and fell in love with it immediately. Over the summer I've been wearing this piece so much that I feel it's become a part of me and seems to go with everything I own.

Here I've styled it with a Topshop velvet bralet, a vintage suede skirt (you can see my love of suede is extravagant) and River Island boots with knee socks. I threw on a few jazzy necklaces too - the shorter one was procured by Hannah from a festival we went to this year!

Have you ever come across a similar jacket or have a western fringed beauty at home and have no idea what to wear with it? A fail safe option is to go for a skirt in a coordinating colour or heavy jeans like the ones Hannah styled here. Match jewellery to the buttons and other metal features and off you go!

Words: Sophie
Photography: Hannah
Model: Sophie

10 comments :

  1. Wow! What a jacket! It's beautiful! I've followed you on Bloglovin, have a great weekend,
    Hannah x
    http://hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check yours out too x

      Delete
  2. You have amazing style! Absolutely love the jacket, such a good find. Would be great if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tassles!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun!!! Love the fringes!! =)

    Melanie | Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...