12/04/2015

Totally Gross











With the spring making a sudden appearance this week, I hopped outside to relish in the sunshine - even with thick black Levi's on. Taking centre stage today is a t-shirt I've been coveting for months, the wonderful Ragged Priest 'Gross' t-shirt. This item is taken from a collection of like-wise pieces splattered with slogans such as 'party hard' and 'jokes'. 

I've paired it with my 20-sizes-too-big black jeans which to be perfectly honest, are the most comfortable things I've ever worn. Thrown into the ensemble are some boots which I bought from River Island recently, and of course a lil' old Spaniel. 

=Sophie=

18 comments :

  1. I just love this outfit! Those boots are amazing too :) xx

    www.surelychar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I don't look great in crop tops but I LOVE LOVE LOVE yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a seriously cool crop top!! It works very well with the oversized jeans :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool outfit, looks so comfy and casual; love it!x

    agingerblondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have styled this outfit :D
    Alex xo
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK SO COOL! I've seen that top here and there but I absolutely love the way you've styled it!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this entire outfit beyond belief!

    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this outfit! SO cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an unique outfit! And it really suits, congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...