19/04/2015

Crochet Vibes At ASOS


JACKET / SKIRT (sold out)









BRALET // SKIRT (sold out)

For the first time in my life my ability to crochet may actually come in handy. I found this conundrum whilst flicking through the latest Asos magazine, where to my surprise and delight I discovered that crochet is making a comeback. Asos, as you can see, are feeling the crochet vibes which is getting me - and probably everyone - super excited for summer! I'm taking inspiration from bralets especially, and as I type I am creating my own which will soon be posted here on That's Groovy. Not to mention a white crochet top would go really well with my hippy trousers

Meanwhile, I am enjoying the April sunshine and not really getting any of my artwork done, but at least my crochet collection will be (hopefully) pretty groovy. 

=Sophie=

14 comments :

  1. Wow, I'm loving these! Can definitely see myself buying items like these in summer! Love your blog :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love crotchet, so much so I asked my nana to crotchet me a dress for summer which she is nearly finished. Yipee! I'm on the verge of buying the colourful ASOS one too after reading your post. Great post!

    Dominique x
    www.herfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top second from the bottom! May have to treat myself!

    www.shannonstacey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can crochet?! THAT, my friend is pretty damn cool if you ask me! I'm sure it will come in use with with 70s trend revival. Lovely inspiration picks - perfect for summer!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha, I'm definitely ready for the 70s revival! x

      Delete
  5. I've been thinking I need to get some crochet for Glastonbury! will definitely take a look at ASOS.

    Lorna | www.studsanddreams.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, I'm going to Glastonbury too! x

      Delete
  6. Crochet Bralets are the cutest things ever, I want one so bad for summer :) x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crochet = Summer in my opinion :) pretty awesome that you know how!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...